Friday, January 18, 2008

Peli ponders the Bucket List


There is a new movie out that I have seen the previews to...(and probably won't see it) but it is about two men who become friends and experience things on their "list" before they "kick the bucket." So...I was pondering what would I like to experience in my lifetime? Oh...I need a bit of an imagination here but one thing would be to see a whale up close. I would love that! What would you like to do before you die?? Oh...the other thing I'd like to do is get an imagination! It's been awhile since I have had real dreams. I need to warm up my "dreamer lobe".

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Docface said...

I would really like to swim with a dolphin. Your whale wish reminded me of that. I want to go to Hawaii for our 30th wedding anniversary. I told Glen that if we get to go, I must swim with the dolphins. Of course, I don't plan on kicking the bucket anytime soon, but why procrastinate?

 
At January 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I saw you commented on my mom's blog that you want to see a volcano up close. In Hawaii on the big island they have lava tubes that you can go in. They were created by hot lava flowing through. I didn't get to go there, but my roommate did on a field trip with her biology class. I think that would be fun.

 
At January 20, 2008 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

Hello Mz Renny! thanks for the info. ;-) I have enjoyed looking at your page. You are fun and insightful.

 
At January 26, 2008 at 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already swam with a dolphin and seen a whale up close, eye to eye, as a matter of fact. Tick that off my bucket list. I would like to see the Greek islands, Antartica (before it melts), scuba dive the Great Barrier reef, scuba dive the Galapagos and the Sea of Cortez, see Machu Pichu, and go to New Zealand. I'd love to swim along side a whale shark. I'd love to experience a Celebrity cruise at least once. Gosh... I'm glad I have more years ahead to do all of this. I love vacations. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home