Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! 2008

A beloved pastor once told us, "Instead of focusing on the resolutions of man, FOCUS on the promises of God." As we focus on God and what He wants for us, as we FOCUS on Him, we become more like HIM, and the resolutions take care of themselves. If there is anything I want to do most it is to become more like HIM. He is my role model. One thing I do want to concentrate on is being more INTENTIONAL about my life. Doing things for a purpose. HIS PURPOSE.

2 Comments:

At January 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Docface said...

You always put things so well. All I can say is, "Me, too!"

 
At January 3, 2008 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Maryklepac said...

Love this picture and your wise musings. You must be related to me??? Are you having a good New Year?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home