Thursday, March 26, 2009

If the girls don't find you handsome, they better find you handy!


My husband is so attentive to coming up with ideas at my whims. I need something organized and he says okay...and starts building. I told my sis Mary I would show her my desk organizer that Bob made for me. The desk is large and originally was traded for a crib. I gave the crib, I got the desk. We have stories for most of the pieces in our house. Its fun to us to beat the system. Looks like those will come in handy again in the present economic time! (this shelving cost 6$ to make!)


2 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Docface said...

That looks lovely! You are always so organized and I am always so not!

 
At April 6, 2009 at 5:15 AM , Blogger Grandma-klepac said...

Well I finally found my way to the blog. What a great set up. I love you both for your creativity and organization skills. This will make it so much nicer to work here when everything has a place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home