Sunday, November 30, 2008

Have you read Monica and Joel's blogs?



Nieces and Nephews-

I have always wanted to comment on the fact that I think that I have some of the most amazing nieces and nephews around. What gifts they have. What insight. I would like to highlight one nephew who is a profoundly gifted artist. Have you ever checked out his paintings? Joel's paintings is a link on the side of my blog that will take you to his page. His wife Monica is the most gifted and wise writer. I love to read what she has to say. Don't forget to look at her blog as well. She has a long writing about greed and the Walmart employee death as well as a link to an article about Wendell Berry. You may just understand where Bob's head is these days when you read of this man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home