Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Living in black and white




Living in Black and White

These were taken recently after a snowstorm.  Of course it doesn't look like this now, in fact it is rather ugly outside at the moment.  Black and white doesn't quite look as good when the black takes over the white.  It has been an unusual winter I am told.  Snow, melt, snow, melt.  It has not impeded us much.  There have been a few howling wind nights and days and a couple of significant snowfalls but mostly its been a rather easy winter.  But...I must say...I love fresh fallen snow and sparkles, not dead grass showing, slush and ugly open closets of the woods.  Soon spring will show and this will be a distant memory.  I am pleased that I get to experience the seasons once again even if it is not typical this year.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Christine H. said...

Ooooo...beautiful!

I got your message on my blog. Wanted you to know that I dedicated my book to my mom. Yes, she would have been proud! She actually saw a test copy of it before I decided to publish it. So she read most of the stories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home