Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan

! Hola Readers! I am in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan with my mother and sister Chris. We have been settling in and enjoying the fresh air and coolness (it was 115 degrees in Phoenix yesterday! ha...62 feels better, thank you.)

I will be able to access my e-mail on occasion but not too often. The library in town has some new Dell computers so that is nice.

Mom was a bit unsettled at first but is stronger now. She got her government rebate check and we bought her a lift chair so that she can be more comfortable. Otherwise we have to lift her in and out of her regular chair and that is awkward and inconvenient. She is happy to have her new chair arrive today. I am taking a break , doing errands and some things for myself while leaving them to their own devices.

Love to you all out there in cyber land.... all two of you who read this blog.

R

4 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Maryklepac said...

Man, I heard you were going to the library today so I was waiting to see a comment or two from my faithful commentor, oh well, I will have to use my God given imagination as to what you would say. I'm glad our prayer work and Chris didn't have to work.

 
At June 24, 2008 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Docface said...

Hi Ruth,
I received your postcard! Thank you! When will you be back so I can come and see you for lunch?

 
At June 27, 2008 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I happen to know for a fact that more than two people read this blog.

 
At July 1, 2008 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Maryklepac said...

Thanks Renny for letting her know. It's a good blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home