Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snopes.com

Andrew 12-07
I should have known better. The pictures of clouds were fun but fake. I didn't really care about that so much, they were fun pics but I thought I would make a comment about snopes.com...this is a great website to visit if you want to research whether something you get in your e-mail is true or false. I have visited there frequently when something didn't make sense to me. I looked up fake photography and they listed those clouds. However I couldn't find anything about the cat mountain which Andrew has declared very fake. Actually there should be an andrew.com because he could answer most of your questions.
(now Andrew said that sounded a bit sarcastic, did it to you?;-)
P.S. also my good friend Helen reminded me of truthorfiction.com which has a similar format.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Docface said...

Another good site it truthorfiction.com. Sometimes it is so disappointing to find out that something was fake.

 
At February 17, 2008 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm glad you can enjoy your music on your blog now :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home