Thursday, November 29, 2007

My nephew Joel's STILL LIFE


When mom and I went to Michigan this summer we were able to send a few things home to AZ with Bob who drove our car. The most precious item mom wanted was the picture Joel painted for her. We now have it in her living room and it is so nice to see it daily. Joel is an accomplished artist living in Romania with his wife Monica and their boys, Abram and Simi. They are missionaries there and work with street kids. I wanted to share Joel's picture with you. We treasure it. Pray for them and their ministry.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Maryklepac said...

I like the orange plant on the table. IT really all looks so nice together.

 
At December 1, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

Thank you! and the orange plant never dies. 3$ clearance at Michael's. ;-)

 
At December 2, 2007 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Maryklepac said...

I miss you telling me about how you got a bargain. that feels very nostalgic. love ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home